Watersports and wakesurfing involve inherent risks of serious injury or death. To increase your enjoyment of the sport and to reduce your risks, use common sense and follow these guidelines: Familiarize yourself with all applicable federal, state and local laws, the risks inherent in the sport and the proper use of equipment. Know the waterways and always have a person other than the boat driver as an observer.
REGARDING EQUIPMENT AND TOWROPE:
Always wear a U.S. Coast Guard Type III (PFD) vest. Inspect all equipment prior to use. Check board, fins, and flotation device prior to each use and DO NOT USE if damaged. Use proper tow rope for the activity. Ensure rope is free from all body parts prior to starting out or during use. Keep persons and ropes away from propeller when engine is running, even if in neutral. Should rope become entangled in propeller, SHUT OFF ENGINE AND REMOVE IGNITION KEY BEFORE RETRIEVING ROPE.
LIABILITY AND SUITABILITY OF USE
Activities involving the use of Shred Stixx Wakesurf Co products assume the risk of bodily injury arising from those activities. Shred Stixx Wakesurf Co is not liable to the users of third parties for any incidental or consequential damages, including damages for personal injury, beyond the responsibility Shred Stixx Wakesurf Co assumes for replacement or repair of its products subject to the conditions set forth herein.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR BOARD
It is best to keep your board out of the sun for long periods of time. We recommend a protective bag for your board, it helps keep it from becoming scratched, protects it from the sun and may protect the boat as well. Inspect your board for damage every time you ride. Check the fins to make sure they are tight. Fins do not float. All fins are included with original packaging. Gasoline, oils, and most other petroleum products are bad for your board. Do not let your board come in contact with any of these chemicals. These products can attack some types of plastics and epoxies causing structural failure.
Shred Stixx Wakesurf Co warrants its products to the original purchaser to be free from major defects in material or workmanship for one year. This warranty is subject to the following limitations:
- The warranty is valid only when the product is used for normal recreational activities, and does not cover products used in rental or teaching operations.
- This warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect or normal wear and tear including, but not limited to, pressure dings, damage due to excessive sun exposure, damage caused by improper handling and storage, damage caused by use in boat waves or damage caused by anything other than defects in the material and workmanship.
- This warranty is void if any unauthorized repair, change, or modification has been made to any part of the product.
- Shred Stixx Wakesurf Co will make the final warranty determination, which may require inspections and/or photos of the surfboard, which clearly show the defect(s). If necessary, this information must be sent to Shred Stixx Wakesurf Co via e-mail or postage prepaid. Email: email@example.com
- Any approved returns must be shipped in original packaging. Products shipped by User to Shred Stixx Wakesurf Co which have incurred freight damage due to User’s improper packaging of the product will not be covered by this Warranty and any repairs or replacement parts, components or products needed will be invoiced in the full current price amount and returned freight collect to User.
- In case of a canceled order that has been processed and shipped, it is the purchasers responsibility to provide returned shipment. Any damage occurred during shipping will be the purchasers responsibility and will be charged at full price.